TERMS OF SERVICE:
1. Obligation of Contributors. If you run a blog site, comment on a blog post, post material to the Website or blog, post hyperlinks on the Online site, or produce (or even make it possible for any kind of 3rd party to make) material obtainable by means of the Internet site (any such material, "Content"), You are absolutely accountable with respect to the material in regard to, and any type of harm arising from, that Content. That is the case despite whether the Content in question constitutes text, image, an audio documents, or computer software. By making Material obtainable, you stand for and warrant that: the downloading, copying as well as use of the Web content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including yet certainly not restricted to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret freedoms, of any kind of third party; assuming that your employer has rights to intellectual property you develop, you have either (i) received approval coming from your company to post or make available the Content, consisting of but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a disclaimer as to all rights in or to the Material; you have indeed fully complied with any type of third-party licenses pertaining to the Subject matter, and have done every things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any necessary conditions; the Content is not junk, is certainly not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or even undesirable business subject matter produced to drive website visitor to third party websites or boost the search engine ranks of 3rd party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or misinform recipients regarding the provider of the material (including spoofing);. the Web content is not pornographic, does not incorporate threats or even provoke violence in the direction of people or bodies, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any 3rd party;. By submitting Content to mace-events.org for involvement on your Website, you grant mace-events.org a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to copy, customize, adjust and publish the Information solely for the purpose of presenting, promoting and marketing your web blog. If you expunge Web content, mace-events.org will use justifiable endeavours to get rid of it from the Website, but you accept that caching or referrals to the Content may not be made without delay inaccessible. Without having limiting any of those representations or warranties, mace-events.org has the right (although not the obligation) to, in mace-events.org's sole discretion (i) refuse or get rid of any information that, in mace-events.org's realistic point of view, breaches any mace-events.org policy or is in any way harmful or unacceptable, or (ii) put an end to or deny accessibility to and use of the Web site to any specific individual or entity for any factor, in mace-events.org's sole discretion. mace-events.org will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
2. Services.Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. "Email support" means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by mace-events.org to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. "Priority" means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free mace-events.org.com services. 3. Responsibility of Website Visitors. mace-events.org has not reviewed, and can not review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and can not therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, mace-events.org does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful.
4. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and can not review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which mace-events.org links, and that link to mace-events.org. mace-events.org does not have any control over those non-mace-events.org. com websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-mace-events.org. com website or webpage, mace-events.org does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage.
5. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As mace-events.org asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by mace-events.org.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify mace-events.org in accordance with mace-events.org's Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy. mace-events.org will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material.
6. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from mace-events.org to you any mace-events.org or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with mace-events.org. mace-events.org, mace-events.org, the mace-events.org logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with mace-events.org, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of mace-events.org or mace-events.org's licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties.
7. Advertisements. mace-events.org retains the right to show advertisings on your blog except if you have obtained an ad-free profile.
8. Attribution. mace-events.org retains the right to display attribution links such as 'Blog at mace-events.org,' theme author, and font attribution in your blog site footer or toolbar.
9. Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our associates, you agree that partner's terms of service. You are able to withdraw regarding their terms of service any time by de-activating the associate product.
10. Changes. mace-events.org reserves the right, at its own sole discernment, to adjust or switch out any type of part of this Arrangement. It is your obligation to check this Agreement periodically when it comes to modifications. Your continued usage of or access to the Internet site complying with the posting of any type of modifications to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. mace-events.org may also, in the coming future, deliver new services and/or functions by means of the Site (involving, the release of new tools and useful resources). This kind of new features and/or services shall undergo the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
11. Termination. mace-events.org may end your access to all or any component of the Internet site at any moment, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this particular Agreement or your mace-events.org profile (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services profile, this kind of account may only be discontinued by mace-events.org in the event that you materially breach this Agreement and fail to remedy this type of violation within thirty (30) days from mace-events.org's notice to you thereof; provided that, mace-events.org can end the Website instantly as part of a general close of our service.
12. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is offered "as is". mace-events.org and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular objective and non-infringement. Neither mace-events.org nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you obtain from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
13. Limitation of Liability. In no event will mace-events.org, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any topic matter of this agreement under any deal, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for disruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts which exceed the expenses paid by you to mace-events.org under this contract during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. mace-events.org shall have no liability for any inability or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent restricted by relevant law.
For more information on our event medical services enquire today by calling 0117 290 1290 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.